Floating image in the head
Would it be possible to create a plugin for the vip players to have an icon on their heads? example: an image of a vip icon, this would be useful for the vip players to differentiate themselves from the normal players. thank you very much.
It's possible, but is it practical?
Pushing any game object into the world takes network traffic, and because we can only use pre-existing assets, a custom icon would likely need to be drawn or rendered every frame. Simpler work-around would be to come up with a custom skin for specific items, and have a plugin only allow VIP's to wear items with that particular SkinID.
Well if it does the function I need it would be interesting, as I didn't find any plugin like the one I mentioned and the vip players on my server have asked me for something like what I mentioned :)