Live
Razor updated Auto FarmRazor updated Animal Farm ProRazor updated Animal Farm ProRazor updated Animal Farm ProKhaled updated Recycler Stationmagnumk reacted ❤️ to Halloween AtmosphereRustFlash published Halloween EventBrad Copp updated Water Wheel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Solar Panel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp updated Windmill UpgradesBL3CKD3RK reviewed rPhoneBL3CKD3RK reacted ⭐ to rPhoneRustFlash updated MyServerGearAlexProjects updated Zombie Swarm PROKhaled updated Heli LoadoutRazor updated Animal FarmRazor updated Animal Farmbadgyver updated CHRONUSBrad Copp updated Deep Sea OptionsRustFlash updated MyServerGearRazor updated Npc HorsesRazor updated Animal Farm ProDávid Balázs updated SquidBridgeBrad Copp updated Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp published Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp updated Water Wheel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Windmill UpgradesBrad Copp updated Solar Panel UpgradesRazor updated Admin TC Manager

AdminESP.cs plugin update to english or spanish and some update developer.

R
rusticorust
Jun 25, 2023
28 views2 replies

Hello eveyone.
I am looking for the Russian author of this plugin called AdminESP.cs but I can't locate the author. I want this plugin to have something or put something similar to admin radar and be able to update it to English or Spanish. If anyone knows your location, can you tell me your discord please.

2 replies
LurchJul 30, 2023

I might suggest just trying this one instead of attempting to track down someone who might have been exported to the Ukranian front.
https://github.com/bmgjet/AdminESP

R
rusticorustJul 31, 2023

Thanks you for your solution to my answer.
Have an excellent week!