Live
Razor updated Auto FarmRazor updated Animal Farm ProRazor updated Animal Farm ProRazor updated Animal Farm ProKhaled updated Recycler Stationmagnumk reacted ❤️ to Halloween AtmosphereRustFlash published Halloween EventBrad Copp updated Water Wheel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Solar Panel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp updated Windmill UpgradesBL3CKD3RK reviewed rPhoneBL3CKD3RK reacted ⭐ to rPhoneRustFlash updated MyServerGearAlexProjects updated Zombie Swarm PROKhaled updated Heli LoadoutRazor updated Animal FarmRazor updated Animal Farmbadgyver updated CHRONUSBrad Copp updated Deep Sea OptionsRustFlash updated MyServerGearRazor updated Npc HorsesRazor updated Animal Farm ProDávid Balázs updated SquidBridgeBrad Copp updated Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp published Biofuel Generator UpgradesBrad Copp updated Water Wheel UpgradesBrad Copp updated Windmill UpgradesBrad Copp updated Solar Panel UpgradesRazor updated Admin TC Manager

I don't get a download link after purchasing a plugin

W
Wildhorsse68
Mar 13, 2024
37 views1 replies

I bought the plugin "NPC-Horses 2.2.2" today. But I don't receive an e-mail with the download link. I also can't find a link in the mail in my account data. I want the download link or I want my money back immediately.
The transaction number in the confirmation email for the purchase is: 3435 for $15.

1 reply
RazorMar 13, 2024

Wildhorsse68 wrote:
I bought the plugin "NPC-Horses 2.2.2" today. But I don't receive an e-mail with the download link. I also can't find a link in the mail in my account data. I want the download link or I want my money back immediately.
The transaction number in the confirmation email for the purchase is: 3435 for $15.

Sorry for the delay the credit card system was just added and seemed to error on the auto unlock for the plugin i think i have resolved this... Your payment was refunded as we do not need that kind of negativity here as we are here to help and make a fun environment for everyone.

code
1 I want the download link or I want my money back immediately.

Is not how we ask for support on MyVector Again sorry for any inconvenience ..

I don't get a download link after purchasing a plugin | RogueDepot Forum | RogueDepot