PinnedPurchase problems? Read Here!
if you have any issues after you make a purchase please make a post in the plugins support forums or contact me or the dev on discord.
if you have any issues after you make a purchase please make a post in the plugins support forums or contact me or the dev on discord.
cant purchase kits plugin
ThaRealCamotrax wrote:
cant purchase kits plugin
Are you getting any errors on the order?
Oops! We ran into some problems. If You placed an order and you see this page please contact the admin RAZOR or the developer to unlock the content sorry for the delay.
is the plugin Shop now available for you to download ?
Oops! We ran into some problems. If You placed an order and you see this page please contact the admin RAZOR or the developer to unlock the content sorry for the delay.
krisz wrote:
### Oops! We ran into some problems. If You placed an order and you see this page please contact the admin RAZOR or the developer to unlock the content sorry for the delay.
Unlocked
Hi
Purchased the Welcome UI but seem to be getting an error shown below.
Oops! We ran into some problems. If You placed an order and you see this page please contact the admin RAZOR or the developer to unlock the content sorry for the delay. DO NOT RE-ORDER Verify you did not get charged in PayPal first. DO NOT RE-ORDER If already charged. DO NOT RE-ORDER......
Transaction ID: 3G053699GR3232344
Date: 18 July 2021
Payment status: COMPLETED
Oops! We ran into some problems. If You placed an order and you see this page please contact the admin RAZOR or the developer to unlock the content sorry for the delay.
Got this error when i purchased the plugin, Money left my account but had this error.
i have a same problem, buying a Info panel, a transacition is complete.
Transaction ID: 3PD11352JL144930C
Date: 16 agust 2021
Payment status: COMPLETED
Ryderesbueno wrote:
i have a same problem, buying a Info panel, a transacition is complete.
Transaction ID: 3PD11352JL144930C
Date: 16 agust 2021
Payment status: COMPLETED
You should be good to go now
Hi, I purchased two plugins. One is NPC rad, the other is crashing fighter jets. I purchased it for $39, the money was deducted from my bank account. I have the receipts. I didn't receive anything else.
B. wrote:
Hi, I purchased two plugins. One is NPC rad, the other is crashing fighter jets. I purchased it for $39, the money was deducted from my bank account. I have the receipts. I didn't receive anything else.
Fixed